The location of each bus stops
Convenient bus stops close to the sightseeing attractions
Available from any bus stops
Getting on and off is the same place for every bus stops
BUS STOP/AREA MAP
Bus stops which is easily to transfer to the train
- 1. Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit / JR / Shinkansen / Kintetsu Railway / Subway
- 2. Shijo Kawaramachi / Nishikikoji / Hankyu Railway Kawaramachi Station
- 3. Kyoto City Hall / Honnoji Temple / Subway Kyoto City Hall
- 4. Nijo Castle / Subway Nijojo-mae Station
- 8. Kitano-Hakubaicho / Keihuku Electric Railroad (Randen) Kitano-Hakubaicho Station
- 9. Kamogawa Liver / Botanical Garden / Subway Kitaoji Station (3 minutes walk)
- 11. Demachiyanagi Station / Kamo-ohashi Bridge / Keihan Railway Demachiyanagi Station (3 minutes walk)
- 17. National Museum / Sanjusangendo Hall / Keihan Railway Shichijo Station (5 minutes walk)
The starting point is Kyoto Station Hachijo exit that is convenient for transfer from Shinkansen.
※Hachi-jo exit is on the south side of the Kyoto station , NOT on the north side where the Kyoto Tower is.
※You can get on the bus from any bus stops.
Bus stop map(Kyoto Station, Hachijo Gate)
Access from the pedestrian walkway
The bus stop is just in front of the escalator at the south end of the pedestrian walkway.
To the south end of the pedestrian walkway "Hachijo West side".
To the right (west side) along the elevator guide display board.
Take an escalator and go downstairs
In front of the escalator
E1 bus stop
From the entrance on the ground and subway station
The bus stop is a bit of the taxi stand and